Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 6, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Closed.
- Code Responders: Yes 24/7, though there are intensivists during the day for codes in the ICU.
- Rapid Response: Yes.
- Specialty: Hospitalist - Family Medicine.
- EMR System: Epic.
- Shift Time Day: Days 7 AM - 7 PM.
- Average Patient Census: 75.
- Credentialing timeline: rong>FP Trained/New Grads.
- Nights can be worked one at a time and don't have to be in a row, Swing 12p-12a.
- Certification: BC/BE.
- Nights 7 PM - 7 AM.
- Days work 7 on/7 off.
- Admissions Average Day/Night: (D) 5-6, (N) 8-10.
- Day teams will rotate house officer duties Q4 including rapid responses, Code Blues.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Onsite Sub-Specialty Support: Yes.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Locum Connections