Family Medicine Jobs in Virginia
Wednesday · July 6, 2022
1 Job in The Old Dominion
Photo: The exquisite yet typical autumn scenery of Virginia.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (VA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 10-15 admissions at night (split with an APP and residents).
- Location: Johnston Memorial Hospital (Abington, VA).
- ICU staff is on-.
- Open ICU but ER can do procedures if the provider cannot.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist.
- Patient Age Range: 18+.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Short a provider.
- Certifications Required: Acls.
- Length Of Assignment: 3-6 months.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: In-patient.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Admissions, Codes (ER is on code team as well), procedures are preferred but NOT Requeired.
- Schedule: 7on/7off starting 5/24/22 (7pm-7am).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 115 beds.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 months.
- Support Staff: ER, APP and Residents at night.
- Start Date: 5/24/22.
- Acceptable Specialties: Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 24.